CCDC – Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 9 A.M.
114 North Main Street, Memphis, TN 38103 (Via ZOOM)
Pursuant to prevailing law, State of Tennessee Executive Order No. 71 (extending Executive Order 65), County of Shelby and City of Memphis Executive orders, the Downtown Memphis Commission (“DMC”) has determined meeting electronically is necessary to protect the health, safety, and welfare of Tennesseans in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. Public notice is hereby given to all residents of the City of Memphis, TN, and all persons interested that an open public meeting of Center City Development Corporation (“CCDC”) will be held, via electronic means only, on Wednesday, January 20, 2021, commencing at the hour of 9:00 a.m.
THERE WILL BE NO PHYSICAL PUBLIC ACCESS TO THE PUBLIC MEETING.
Attendance at the Public Meeting will be allowed via electronic participation only and anyone interested in attending this Public Meeting may participate as follows:
(Meeting will be held via conference call & Zoom meeting. Any member of the public wishing to speak on an agenda item, please use the chat feature.)
Instructions for remotely joining this meeting via Zoom:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88449075864 or dial (301) 715-8592
Meeting ID: 884 4907 5864
Call-in number, if no computer audio: (301) 715-8592
I. Call to Order
II. Approval of minutes from December 16, 2020
III. Financial Report
IV. Audit Report
V. South City Good Neighbor Grant Request
• 653 Mississippi Blvd. (Mustard Seed Inc.)
VI. Exterior Improvement Grant (EIG) Requests
• 655 Marshall Ave.
• 644 Madison Ave.
• 631 Madison Ave.
VII. Downtown Business Continuity Grant
VIII. President’s Report
• Next CCDC Meeting: February 17, 2021 at 9:00 AM
- descriptionCCDC Agenda - January 2021
- descriptionCCDC December 2020 Minutes
- description653 Mississippi Blvd - Mustard Seed Inc Application
- description653 Mississippi Blvd - Mustard Seed Inc - Staff Report
- description655 Marshall - Application
- description655 Marshall - Staff Report
- description644 Madison- EIG Application
- description644 Madison- Staff Report
- description631 Madison - EIG Application
- description631 Madison - Staff Report
- descriptionCCDC Financials
- descriptionDMC Audit Report