Design Review Board (DRB)
114 N. Main Street, Memphis, TN 38103 (Via ZOOM)
Wednesday, May 5, 2021 – 4:00-5:00 pm
Pursuant to prevailing law, State of Tennessee Executive Order No. 78 (extending Executive Order 71), County of Shelby and City of Memphis Executive orders, the Downtown Memphis Commission (“DMC”) has determined meeting electronically is necessary to protect the health, safety, and welfare of Tennesseans in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. Public notice is hereby given to all residents of the City of Memphis, TN, and all persons interested that an open public meeting of Design Review Board (“DRB”) will be held, via electronic means only, on Wednesday May 5, 2021, commencing at the hour of 4:00 p.m.
THERE WILL BE NO PHYSICAL PUBLIC ACCESS TO THE PUBLIC MEETING.
Attendance at the Public Meeting will be allowed via electronic participation only and anyone interested in attending this Public Meeting may participate as follows:
(Meeting will be held via conference call & Zoom meeting. Any member of the public wishing to speak on an agenda item, please use the chat feature.)
Instructions for remotely joining this meeting via Zoom:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89918773920 or dial (301) 715-8592
Meeting ID: 899 1877 3920
Call-in number if no computer audio: (301) 715-8592
I. Call to Order
II. Approval of Minutes from April 7, 2021 meeting
III. Current Applications:
#21-26 Big River Market – 516 Tennessee St.
#21-32 Brown Girls, LLC – 337 S. Fourth St.
#21-33 WLOK Radio – 363 S. Second St.
#21-30 Alcenia’s – 317 N Main
#21-31 Mud Island River Park Seasonal Activations
Temporary Public Art
• Next DRB meeting: June 2, 2021, at 4:00 PM
- descriptionDRB Agenda - May 2021
- descriptionDRB Minutes - April 2021
- description516 Tennessee Application
- description516 Tennessee Staff Report
- description337 South 4th Street Application
- description337 South 4th Street Staff Report
- description363 South Second Application
- description363 South Second Staff Report
- description317 North Main Application
- description317 North Main Staff Report
- descriptionMud Island River Park Seasonal Activations Application
- descriptionMud Island River Park Seasonal Activations Staff Report