The Downtown Memphis Commission announced that six teams are still being considered to lead the redevelopment of 100 N. Main, Memphis’ tallest building and a symbol of investment potential for many.
DMC president Paul Young announced the six finalists Wednesday, Nov. 3 at the commission’s annual State of Downtown event, held virtually this year.
Of the 11 initial bids, the following six were chosen as finalists:
- 100 North Main Development Partners. Primary: Kevin Woods
- The Alexander Company. Primary: Joseph Alexander
- Block Real Estate Services & Sunflower Development Group. Primary: Aaron Mesner
- Carlisle Development Company, LLC. Primary: Chance Carlisle
- Flaherty & Collins. Primary: David Flaherty
- Russell Glen & Matthews Southwest. Primary: Terrence G. Maiden