The following safety measures are practiced at all of the DMC operated garages:
The DMC is committed to increasing the safety of our Downtown parking systems. Together with Premium, we have created a set of safety standards that we follow in all of our garages*:
- Each DMA Garage has dedicated 12-hour security staff in a marked vehicle. Hours change depending on the time of the year but usually fall between a starting time of 5-7 p.m. and end-of-shift occurring 5-7 a.m.
- Each DMA Garage has License Plate Recognition Cameras allowing our team to have real-time access when a plate is entering/exiting a facility
- Each DMA Garage has active security cameras with remote login capabilities allowing our team to view all cameras even while not on-site
- Real-Time Crime Center data to land on security coverage times for our locations
DMC Operated Garages/Lot
- Shoppers’ Garage
- First Place Parking
- Gayoso Garage
- 250 Peabody Place
- 81 N Second Surface Lot
- *Criminal Justice Garage – safety practices are not in place at this garage, due to heavy police and sheriff presence in the garage.