CCRFC Board Meeting- Tuesday, June 13, 2023, 9:00 A.M.
114 North Main Street, Memphis TN 38103
Instructions for joining this meeting in person:
Please use the address above. Please arrive a few minutes early, and practice social distancing throughout your time in the building. All guests are asked to sign in at the front desk.
Instructions for remotely joining this meeting via Zoom:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81697587302 or dial (312) 626-6799
Meeting ID: 816 9758 7302
Instructions for joining by phone only:
Call-in number, if no computer audio: (312) 626-6799
I. Call to order
II. Approval of minutes from meeting May 9, 2023
III. Financial Update
IV. 1162 Peabody Place: Request for a 10-year PILOT for new construction of a 12-unit multifamily apartment development.
V. 1331 Union Avenue: Request for a 12-year PILOT for renovation of an existing office building for use as a 181-unit multifamily apartment development with ground-floor commercial space and a 400-space parking garage.
VI. 421 Monroe (Cycle Shop): Amendment to the previously-approved PILOT to add additional development of 108 multifamily apartment units to the site.
VII. Liberty Park Mixed-Use Development: Request for a 15-year PILOT for new construction of a 200-unit multifamily apartment development with ground-floor commercial and a 200-key hotel.
VIII. 480 Union Avenue (Rise II Apartments): Request to modify the closing deadline for the previously-approved PILOT.
IX. President’s Report
• Next CCRFC meeting: July 11, 2023
- descriptionCCRFC Agenda - June 2023
- descriptionCCRFC Minutes - May 2023
- description1162 Peabody Place Application
- description1162 Peabody Place Staff Report
- description1331 Union Avenue Application
- description1331 Union Avenue Staff Report
- description421 Monroe Avenue Application
- description421 Monroe Avenue Staff Report
- descriptionLiberty Park Application
- descriptionLiberty Park Staff Report
- description480 Union Avenue Modification Request
- description1162 Peabody Place Resolution
- description1331 Union Avenue Resolution
- description421 Monroe Avenue Resolution
- descriptionLiberty Park Resolution