CCDC – Wednesday, August 19, 2020, at 9 A.M.
114 North Main Street, Memphis, TN 38103 (Via ZOOM)
Pursuant to prevailing law, State of Tennessee Executive Order No. 51 (extending Executive Order 34), County of Shelby and City of Memphis Executive orders, the Downtown Memphis Commission (“DMC”) has determined meeting electronically is necessary to protect the health, safety, and welfare of Tennesseans in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. Public notice is hereby given to all residents of the City of Memphis, TN, and all persons interested that an open public meeting of Center City Development Corporation (“CCDC”) will be held, via electronic means only, on Wednesday August 19, 2020, commencing at the hour of 9:00 a.m.
THERE WILL BE NO PHYSICAL PUBLIC ACCESS TO THE PUBLIC MEETING.
Attendance at the Public Meeting will be allowed via electronic participation only and anyone interested in attending this Public Meeting may participate as follows:
(Meeting will be held via conference call & Zoom meeting. Any member of the public wishing to speak on an agenda item, please use the chat feature.)
Instructions for remotely joining this meeting via Zoom:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88449075864 or dial (301) 715-8592
Meeting ID: 884 4907 5864
Call in number, if no computer audio: (301) 715-8592
I. Call to Order
II. Approval of minutes from July 15, 2020
III. Financial Report
IV. Retail TI Grant Request – Paper & Clay, 525 S. Main
V. EIG Grant Request – 376 S. Main St.
VI. EIG Grant Request – 372 S. Main St.
VII. South City Grant Request – 202 G.E. Patterson Ave.
VIII. Pre-Development Assistance Grant – New Program
IX. Marketing Micro-Grant
X. Quarterly Diversity Report
XI. Other Business
XII. President’s Report
• Next CCDC Meeting: September 16, 2020, at 9:00 AM
- descriptionCCDC August 2020 Agenda
- descriptionCCDC July 2020 Minutes
- descriptionPaper & Clay Application - 525 S Main
- descriptionPaper & Clay Staff Report - 525 S Main
- description376 S Main Application
- description376 S Main St. Staff Report
- description372 S Main St. Application
- description372 S Main St. Staff Report
- description202 GE Patterson Application
- description202 GE Patterson Staff Report
- descriptionPre-Development Grant Application Memo
- descriptionPre-Development Grant Proposal
- descriptionPre-Development Grant Application
- descriptionMarketing Micro-Grant Proposal
- descriptionMarketing Micro-Grant Application DRAFT
- descriptionDiversity Report - DRAFT Q2 2020 Summary
- descriptionDiversity Report - DRAFT Q2 2020 Report